Friday, July 24, 2009

Plain Friday

Adult Blog Hub
I was surprised yesterday, no visitors. But that's ok because everything is all done. Debbie went to visit Heather so K and Jasmine are working harder. I cant blame Debbie, since we all need a vacation away sometimes. I do miss fucking that nympho daughter of Debbie. What a fuck partner she is.

Jody called me to tell me she cant come over for the next week. She has to work the early shift. She is filling in for vacation. She needs to take the work as she can get it.

Dee came over this morning. I love the fact she comes over in a swim robe with nothing on underneath. We fuck our brains out and then she leaves. Both of us satisfied together.

Tonight we invited Dee and Bob for a bbq. Pattie will be here so it should be fun for all of us.

No comments: