Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Early Morning

Adult Blog Hub
No one can ever say they do not like a woman waking you up in the morning with her mouth sucking your cock. Who would protest such a thing? I definitely would not, either would anyone I know.

This morning was no exception. Although Dee and I really stopped having sex on a regular basis, there was an exception when I joined K and her two nights ago. I think Dee presumes she and I can fuck again like before. I wouldn't mind as long as she doesn't act crazy.

I woke up to see and feel Dee sucking my cock. It felt wonderful and I know K let her in. That's ok too. I came so fast she didn't have time to swallow and everything went all over my stomach and chest. She licked me up like a cat, it felt great. I needed to pee, you know the first morning pee is wicked. Grabbing my cock from behind me she directed me in the toilet.Her big fake breasts rubbing my back. I could feel her nipples poking me. I knew she was horny and in heat. She bent down and licked the last few pee drops from my cock, then kissed me. I know we are both a bit kinky about that.

We fucked in the shower and then went back to my bed and fucked once more. I was hungry so she made me breakfast. Her husband is again out of town for three days.

We talked for a little while.She loves K so much and enjoys us both as sex partners. Time to work so I needed her to go.

No comments: