Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Beach House Trip

K and Debbie went to buy blinds,Jasmine and I went to the house.I told Jasmine to bring something warmer because the shore is colder.She laughed and I didn't get the joke.She is wearing sweat pants and a tank top, no bra or panties.She brought a warm up jacket in case we have to go out. She told me she expects to be warm when I fuck her.I asked her if that's all she thinks about.Squeezing my crotch, she said yes!!

We stopped to get food before we got to the house.I noticed some people looking at us while we shopped,so did Jasmine.She pushed the cart with me and we talked as if we were married or a couple. Sometimes I think we are.I felt her several times touching my ass. After we loaded up we got to the house,unpacked everything and carted in the boxes we took along. This summer we hope to have lots of fun.

We cleaned up,mopped the floors and made all the beds.The two bathrooms were cleaned and now we are done.I called K to ask when they are coming.I could hear laughing in the background.They met some of their clients and will be here after lunch. I know that means K and Debbie are going to have sex before they come.

I told Jasmine we should go out for lunch together.I know this great Italian restaurant near us.

Jasmine wanted to freshen up and she undressed. I could smell her body next to me.She told me lets make love now alone,just us two.We went into her room.The bed is queen size nice enough for us.She climbed on top of me.I could feel my cock inside her pussy.Her big breasts hanging down,nipples straight out.I could tell she was super horny.I cupped her breasts and sucked them.We kissed together for a long time.I rolled over,she was now on the bottom.She told me to fuck her.I could feel the wetness of her pussy.The squishy noises were loud as we fucked.I held her arms down and fucked her.After I came inside her I stayed there a while and kissed her under her arms.I could taste the salt from her sweat.

I laid down next to her and we held each other.Yes I admit we did make love,not just fucking together.She knows that too and she is happy. Her fingers were around my cock,stroking me to get hard again.Faster she went until I could see my cum fly out of me onto her belly. I rubbed it all over her like body lotion.We were both sticky as we lay together.

After the shower we went back to bed. I spread her legs apart and licked her pink pussy.She moaned as my fingers were inside her.Then she squirted all over me.She screamed and I thought she fainted.She held me and told me thank you for such a wonderful life.She knows if not for K none of this would be possible. I know that I am lucky also to have such a wonderful sex partner, half my age that is so compatible with me.

No comments: