Monday, April 19, 2010

Wonderful Day

K and Debbie finally showed up at about 4:30 pm.They met Lola and played with her the whole time. They never made it to the blinds store to get new window blinds. Meanwhile Jasmine and I had a great time together. We went to this Italian restaurant near us.The place was not full of course because its still off season. The waitress was very hot with big breasts. She was very polite and served us very promptly. We talked a bit and then we let it spill that Jasmine is my wife's and mine girlfriend. Her eyes went wide and told her we have a beach house near here, she should drop by in the season.

I was really stuffed from the meal. Both of us pigged out too much. When we got back we went to bed.I love feeling the warmth of Jasmine's body next to me. Her fingers played with my cock and she whispered in my ear to fuck her. She was soaking wet between her legs. I knew that because of the way I slid in.

We started out slow,feeling her fingers dig into my back.As I went faster she clawed her nails into me.Wrapping her legs around me I felt her pulling me into her as I fucked her. My cum filled her up.But it was unusually a lot more than I do. I just kept going and going like I was peeing into her.

Our bodies were soaked in sweat.I held her tighter than usual and she cried. She told me she was happy to be here and loves us so much. Her big breasts were against my chest, it felt so good. We fell asleep for a little while. I woke up with Jasmine sucking my cock.Her lips licking me up and down.I came and she swallowed the whole thing.

We got dressed because we knew K and Debbie would be here soon. It was such a nice time. I am looking forward to the summer.

No comments: