Sunday, April 11, 2010

Today

I was all set to go to the beach house but we had an emergency at the gym. A pipe burst and we have been cleaning up for two days now. I was lucky that we have a washing machine and dryer because all our clothes were filthy dirty. We solved the problem very easily. We all threw our clothes in the machine to get washed and then took showers.

K, Debbie, Jasmine,Christie , and myself. I watched K and Christie fuck each other in the shower.Debbie and Jasmine practically raped me. Debbie had me kneel down in front of her and I licked her pussy from underneath. Jasmine took advantage and peed all over me. Of course I had my way with them both, fucking them in their ass and their pussy.

I did not leave K out of it and we fucked together,just by ourselves. I left Christie for last, like desert.She was so horny and sexed up that she moaned so loud as I fucked her.

After our clothes dried we all went out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays. It was late but they served us anyway and I left a nice tip.

Today is a lazy day, K and I having long morning sex.

No comments: