Friday, April 16, 2010

My Friday

As usual ( I am not taking this for granted) its our private time together.My beautiful brown chocolate princess, Jasmine and myself. She curls up next to me in bed all naked. I feel her warm body next to me. This morning she took a shower before climbing into bed.Not that she smells bad,but her fresh body smells so good.Its like eating the desert before the meal.

Her fingers holding my hard cock, stroking me.She lightly squeezes my balls.Then she kisses me. We have been sex partners for a long time now and it just gets better every time. We don't have to fuck right away, we will talk a little before we do. About many things. She confides everything to me.Trusting me because I don't judge.

This morning I am really horny. K and I fucked ourselves silly last night.I am still horny from that. Being with Jasmine is a continuation of that. Usually I take my time and pleasure her.Today I climbed on top of her and fucked her very fast and hard.She liked that I was aggressive and took control of her like that. She told me I should treat her as my whore this morning.

We went 69 and I fucked her pussy with my tongue.I licked her clean tasting our sex that we just had.She was moaning and told me to fuck her again. I am fortunate to be able to recharge so quickly.Most guys cant,especially guys my age.

She went on all fours and I took her from behind.I asked her if she was a good girl and she told me,no she needs to be punished.I slapped her ass until it was bright red.Then I grabbed her hair pulling her head back as I fucked her.I exploded inside her.I felt myself cum more than I usually do.Maybe it was because of the role playing we were doing. I caught the cum dripping from her pussy and spread it all over her back and under her reaching to her big tits.

Laying on her back I began to kiss and lick her.I sucked her nipples making her moan.Her fingers were digging into my back as I kept doing it. I laid next to her and we kissed again holding each other.

I know that sex,especially without using a condom with a woman makes them very passionate.Jasmine is no different than any other woman. She sucked me again until I became very hard then I came in her mouth. Swallowing most of it the rest we shared.We were both full of sweat and cum by now and needed a shower.I needed to piss so she followed me. I never get tired of feeling her breasts pressed against my back as she reaches around holding my cock as I pee.She squeezed my cock stopping me from pee.Holding it she let go as she went in front of me.The pee was on her hard belly.

Into the shower we went and she told me I should remember she is my whore this morning.I know that means she want to be fucked in her ass.We played with the soap lathering each other. Soaping a woman's breast is very erotic especially if she has full large breasts like Jasmine. I cleaned her pussy and asshole.She lathered me up also cleaning me all over.The feeling of her fingers in my asshole is indescribable.It feels so good.

I was ready again and she turned around holding onto the shower bars as I fucked her asshole.We fucked together until I was ready to cum.I watched the water wash the cum away.

We went back to bed for a little while before eating our naked breakfast.We talked about many things and again she told me how much she loves K and me.I told her we love her too. It feels good to cuddle up with her. I am a very lucky guy

No comments: