Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dee

I am under a deadline to finish my presentation.Like everyone else I put things off until I am a nervous wreck and forced to do it.I guess its a throw back to corporate America when everyone was under intense pressure to get something done. I am so happy to be on my own.How many of us can say they worked for a good boss.Not too many that I have met.Most of them are fucking jerks with egos.

It rained a little bit today,not heavy just a drizzle, but it stopped. The weather is nice.I ate outside on the deck thinking how many women I will fuck this summer.

Dee is like Dee,no planning just hello, I am here and lets fuck. Well today was one of those days. My doorbell rang non stop and I knew it had to be one of the girls here.I took my time answering the door because who ever it was is not going away. I looked through the peep hole, it was Dee. When I opened up the door she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I could feel her breasts against me and I squeezed them.

Usually she will get going and want to fuck her brains out.Today was different for some reason. Dee is a very beautiful woman and takes care of herself very much. We sat on the couch and just talked about nothing. Finally I asked her what is the problem. She told me she loves her girlfriend very much, more than her husband Bob. They sleep together every night since Bob is in Europe now. Sexually, she is very satisfied and doesn't need Bob. She still wants to have sex with me because I pleasure her, most men don't.( where have I heard that before).

We never ended up having sex today,too bad because she made me very horny. I was left with blue balls.

No comments: