Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just Beautiful

Its wonderful outside.The weather is warmer and I love it.

Working at home definitely has its advantages. First, no dress up. T shirt and shorts is the attire. I was on the back deck and was pleasantly surprised. Christie tried to sneak up on me and surprise me. I pretended not to notice her but,when I glance at her naked body I instantly got hard.

There is something to say about fucking outside. Its like freedom from everything and being wicked.She stood in front of me with her arms on her hips. Smiling she asked me, well, are we going to fuck or not. First I wanted to just look at her and I told her to turn around. Her ass is perfect, no bumps, pimples, or marks of any kind.With her hands on her ass she spread herself apart showing me her butt hole.

I took my shorts and t shirt off. My cock was at attention sticking straight out. She turned around and we kissed.Her arms around my neck and my cock against her belly. Her big tits pressing against me.I played with her nipples, twisting them. We sat down and she straddled herself over my lap.I felt my cock inside her pussy as she eased herself down. Up and down she started to go very slowly. Then faster until I shot my load up inside her pussy.

I was all wet as everything leaked out.I love to see my cum drip out.She licked all the cum up and the extra she spread all over my chest.

We went 69 and I fucked her pussy and asshole until she came in my mouth. She is a screamer and did that as she came.

Laying her down, she spread her legs and I fucked her again. After we finished I told her to use the outside shower.It was ice cold and she screamed at me. I held her tight to me. She told me she enjoys sex with me and has not had sex with any other man except me for the last six months.

I didn't know how to take that so I just kissed her. A great sex partner

No comments: