Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Morning

I was in the City yesterday,traffic was crazy.I really wanted to take the train but I had too many places to go. I came home a wreck. I see this summer is going to be nice. Already the women are wearing revealing clothes.Just a bit warmer and we will have a great show.

This morning I woke up late, no one at home.It didn't matter so I took a dump and then showered.I should have known better,I turned around and felt hands on me. Christie doesn't come in until 11:00 am so she paid me a visit. I was shocked at first but then I felt her body against mine. Her tits against my chest and my cock rock hard. She reached down and held my cock, then squeezing my balls.

For some reason women get very horny and when they do, look out because they want to be fucked very hard. Christie turned around spread her legs apart holding on to the shower bars. She told me to fuck her very fast and hard. Her ass is very round but not big. I slid right in and we began to fuck together.In no time I came inside her. She told me to do it again ,this time in her asshole.We fucked again and then she leaned against me.

She wants to have another threesome with K and me. I have to arrange that when Debbie and Jasmine are out.They will get too jealous. She bent down and sucked my cock until I became hard again and then swallowed all my cum. She is a dirty girl so I told I need to pee. She smiled and opened her mouth. My yellow stream went all over her and in her mouth.

We finished washing ourselves and left the shower. We walked around naked in the house.I touched her body very softly, it felt very nice.Her nipples became hard and we kissed. She told she bought an unlined white thong suit for the summer beach.

I could fuck her the whole day, what a body,a great sex partner.

No comments: