Friday, April 9, 2010

Busy Day

I woke up this morning soaking wet.I know I don't wet my bed so it took me a minute to figure everything out.

Jasmine stroked me until I came all over myself and I was covered in my cum. She was licking me all over my body. My beautiful brown princess was all over me. I became hard and she climbed on top starting to fuck me. In no time I came inside her,the feeling was wonderful.

We were both soaked and the bed needed to be changed. We stayed in bed, my cock inside her as we kissed very passionately. Then I needed to pee very badly. I love the way she reaches around me,holds my cock as I pee into the toilet. I held back some pee and she started to suck me.I finished peeing in her mouth.She licked her lips and we kissed.

Into the shower we both went. I lathered her brown breasts and nipples.She rubbed herself against me.Then I soaped her pussy and asshole taking my time. She whispered into my ear and told me to fuck her ass. Coating my cock with shampoo I slid right in.She backed into me we; fucked together at first slowly then faster and harder. Holding onto the shower bars I pulled her hair as we fucked.I let loose inside her filling her up. I held her tight and I kissed her.

We fucked one more time and got out. I know I repeat myself but I cant help it. We went downstairs to eat breakfast.Both of us naked eating together. I propped her up on the kitchen counter and licked her pussy until she filled my mouth with her juices.

We sat on the couch naked, drinking coffee.She played with my cock and I played with her nipples. This is our talking time together. She missed us when we went to Florida. She wants to go away on vacation by ourselves,just her and me.I didn't answer her because she knows we cant do that.

I am going to the beach house tomorrow to get it in shape for the season.I know I will get some help....lol

No comments: