Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Trip

Instead of writing each day, I wanted to wait until we got back and reflect about our vacation.We had a great time, had lots of sex.But the best was that we enjoyed each other.

We had constant sex, but only between us, no other partners.It was a change from previous vacations and we both liked it.

One funny thing that I must write about. We were on the beach and I lathered K up so she wouldn't burn.I paid attention to her nipples and she liked that a lot. There was no one around and I sun tanned without out my trunks. K made sure to rube lotion all over my cock so I wouldn't burn. It seemed she rubbed me too much and I exploded all over her. My cum covered her breasts and stomach.We sat and laughed like two little kids.

We did fuck on the beach,it was terrific, everyone should do that.

No comments: