Friday, April 16, 2010

Next Please !!

The day turned out nice, a bit chilly , still a nice day. There is a huge difference between Christie and Jasmine. Jasmine wants to be loved as well as have sex.The physical part is not enough. Christie, on the other hand is all physical,no loving.This suits me very well.

Christie likes to try different things. She is a real fun girl.I was on our back deck working , replacing some of the railing that got damaged from that last big storm. Christie walks up behind me all naked covering my eyes and asks guess who. She knows I love it when she is naked.Being greeted that way is wonderful. I was sweaty and dirty from working and she rubbed my chest and licked me. I stopped what I was doing and we went at it like two dogs.Holding onto the railing I fucked her hard. When I finally came she told me to keep fucking her and not to stop.I felt my cum shooting so hard in her.

She licked my cock clean and I became hard once more.Stroking me she had me cum all over stomach and tits. I don't know what came over me but I just fucking her again and again until nothing was left.

We both rinsed off under the outside shower.It was cold but holding her tight against me made me warm. She stayed on my lap putting her head on me and I rubbed her back.We both felt good with each other.

We fucked once more , then got dressed. I needed to finish and Christie needed to go shopping.

No comments: