Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Surprise

Today is an off day.I am finished with my work and I have an appointment tomorrow morning. So the rest of the day I am free. I went outside to clean up the yard and fix things up, making everything look nice.

I am in the far end of the yard working. Turning around I see Jasmine waving to me on the deck. I see her leaning over the railing,her tits resting on the ledge,just a beautiful sight to see. There is something to say about a sexy woman and Jasmine is definitely in that category. When a sexy woman is horny and she is into you it makes no difference how you look at the moment. Of course you cant always be a filthy pig.But I mean now I was sweaty and dirty from doing yard work.

Jasmine is funny she told me to take my clothes off and rinse off under the outside shower. Why do I have an outside shower? Because I have a pool that we put in before we bought the beach house and now we don't use it. The water was cold and she gave me a towel to dry off.

We kissed for a long time.I felt her humping me with her clothes on.She reached down and grabbed my cock and stroked me until I came. I like it that she cupped her hands and caught my cum, then licking it out of her hands. She wiped her cum hands all over me.

Jasmine undressed and I sat her on the railing.Spreading her legs I ate her out until she came. I was ready to fuck her now and she was ready to be fucked. Bending over the railing,spreading her legs apart,I entered her. Her pussy feels so good moving in and out.I went slow at first then faster.After I came in her, I held her against me.Her breasts feel so good and I played with her nipples. After I pulled out I saw our sex drip down the insides of her thighs. I scooped some out and coated her lips and we kissed again.

Her breasts swell up after we have sex and I lick them.She enjoys that very much. We both needed a shower now so in we went.We used the downstairs shower which is smaller.Like we usually do, we soaped each other.Her fingers playing with my cock and squeezing my balls until they hurt. I finger fucked her pussy and asshole and played with her nipples. We didn't fuck in the shower this time, which is unusual for us.

She put on her whore dress that I bought her. She looked so beautiful.It was easy to see she was naked underneath. I want to take her out to eat like this. I think in the summer we will do that.

No comments: