Friday, April 23, 2010

A Great Day and More

My morning started off with K sucking my cock.After she left I went back to sleep, or tried to. My ebony princess climbed into bed next to me.Her tits rubbing my mouth,waking me up.I immediately held them and sucked on them. Jasmine saw the cock ring on the night table.She put it on me and stroked my cock until the head turned purple.I wanted to take it off but she slapped my hands away and told me not yet. She stroked me more and I am in pain now.She took it off and I sprayed the front of her.It was lovely to see her brown skin covered with my cum.I rubbed it all over her.

We went 69 and I tasted her pussy.I love to fuck her pussy with my tongue.She loves it even more.I can make K cum very hard when I do that to her.I felt her lips sucking my cock very slowly like a lollipop, I am finally hard again.

She turns around and is on top of me.My cock is in her wet pussy.We begin to fuck together.She rolls off and I am on top of her now.I watch her face as I fuck her. When I cum inside her she holds me very tight. Her big breasts against my chest feels so good.

I climb off and we hold each other.This is our kissing time until we start again and I fuck her once more.This time I ate and licked her pussy after sex.My mouth full of our sex cum.We kiss and share it. A great sex partner.

No comments: