Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good Morning

There is one thing very enjoyable living with three women, that are highly sexual women. They all love to fuck. This morning I woke up late.I usually wake up Sunday morning very early.Maybe its because my folks dragged me out of bed to go to church. Today was sleep in day.

When I got up, no one was home,very strange.Its raining outside so I know they didn't go to the flea market.Yes my girls love the flea market,I don't know why. I got up, took my morning pee and went downstairs to eat.I wasn't wearing anything because it didn't matter,no one was home.I was free birding this morning.I looked in the mirror, I still have it except I am a gorilla guy.I wont let them shave me, we did that once;it was hell when it started to grew back in.

I hear the bell ring and I see its Dee. Should I put something on or not? I didn't, and opened the door. It was funny because she was wearing a raincoat but was naked underneath. She came in, dropped the raincoat and I immediately sprung to attention. Her nipples and belly button are pierced.I looked but her pussy wasn't. I offered her coffee and we drank together naked like its the most normal thing to do.

Although Dee is in her 40's she looks beautiful.She has taken care of herself and science has helped her too.No ass cellulite and perfect boobs.Her stomach is flat and no wrinkles any where.

Dee usually likes to fuck and leave.Today she sat on my lap easing herself down over my cock.She churned her body against me.Her big breasts against me, it felt great. She knows its always about the quick sex,today we take our time.We kissed and I held her against me rubbing my hands up and down her back. She started to go up and down on me.I felt her pussy grip my cock as she did.Faster she went until I exploded inside her.We stayed like that for a long time. She talked about Cathy, her girlfriend that Bob and Dee share.

She wanted to bring Cathy with her but decided to have me for herself. She went off and I felt our sex drip all over me.Like her pussy wet me. I took her by the hand and we went into the fuck room. 69 is my favorite and so is Dee's. She loves the way I fuck her pussy and asshole with my tongue.Her juices flooded my face. We fucked again and then went to get cleaned up.

We stayed naked until she was ready to go,the house smelled of sex.The girls came home but we were both dressed.Dee was ready to go and I was dressed.

We are going out to a restaurant for a lunch / dinner. I think Italian would be good.But our choice could change 5 times depending how we drive.

No comments: