Friday, April 2, 2010

Miami

We left yesterday morning and managed to get a day into our mini vacation.We are staying in South Beach. We immediately went to the beach. Its a good thing K lathered me in lotion because I fell asleep. We saw other women topless so K sunbathed the same.

We met another couple, two women and we made friends. They are here on vacation without their husbands and are bi sexual the same as K. One kept staring at my crotch looking like she wanted to fuck me.

When we got back to the hotel K and I had great sex together.We talked about the couple. Of course we would love to have sex with them. They better hurry up because we are heading to Key West tomorrow.

I fucked K on the balcony right in the open. I know people were watching, we didn't care.The warm ocean air against us felt great.

K isn't up yet .I love looking at her naked body.

No comments: