Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Others

It has turned very hot this past week.When we got back the girls were on the deck naked sunny themselves.I could see their oiled bodies shinning . I am pretty tanned myself from all the time we spent on the beach. I changed into a pair of shorts and joined the girls.

Jasmine came over to me first and sat on my lap kissing me.Then she went over to K and kissed her too.Holding her very tight. She told us how much we were missed. Debbie and I kissed for a long time and she put her hand inside my shorts squeezing me. I almost came in her hand. I was walking around with a perpetual hard on after wards. Soon K and I are naked ,Jasmine and Debbie taking turns sucking my cock. They pleasured K as well. I really wanted to fuck now and showed them how K and I fucked together for a week.

I managed to fuck Debbie and Jasmine also. Jasmine told me wait until Friday when she has her alone time with me...I am looking forward to that.

No comments: