Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Morning

Sunday is not a sleep in day for me. I like to get up early and drink coffee by myself.In the summer I usually go down to the beach and talk with the fishermen. I have become more naked in the house.In fact, we all have. We have no problem walking around the house without clothes.

K will ave no problem sitting on the couch with Debbie or Jasmine and having sex with either one or both. I, on the other hand do like it better ,one on one.I like to give full attention to my partner or my partner to me.

Debbie was the first one up and joined me for coffee.I like it how she will put her legs across my lap. We transferred to the couch and had morning sex.I need to go to the beach house today to finish getting everything ready. We want to start next weekend before the crowd comes.

I went back upstairs to shower, Jasmine joined me.My beautiful brown princess is with me. Its funny, we wash each other and talk about our plans for the day.My cock is rock hard and she keeps stroking me until I cum.She did my back first and then I did hers.No sex, just the jerk off she gave me.I think that's funny and we both laughed.

K was still sleeping and I was almost dressed. She told me to come back to bed with her and fuck her. I undressed,joining her. We made love, not fucking.I took my time pleasuring her the way she taught me. I made her cum in my mouth as she moaned when when I licked her.Then we went 69 which we both enjoy.She likes the fact that I fuck her pussy and asshole with my tongue and can make her cum.Christie has told her all the details of our sexual exploits.

K likes to get on all fours feeling my cock reach deep inside her.I pounded her and we fucked together.After I came inside her I stayed hard.K used my cock like a dildo.I ate her out tasting our sex which I thought was good.She enjoys that I do that.She licked my cock completely clean.

We went into the shower,my second for the morning.She was a dirty girl this morning.We enjoyed each other a lot.

I told K I am going to the beach house.She and Debbie are going to pick out new blinds.Jasmine will come with me. We will probably fuck more than clean, but who cares.

No comments: