Friday, April 23, 2010

Desert First

I grilled some chicken so when the girls come home they will be able to eat something right away. The day is beautiful, not hot or cold just right. Christie stopped by today.She wanted to eat lunch together and chat.She likes to talk to me because I never judge her or talk down to her. She was wearing shorts and a tank top, no bra.Her nipples were sticking straight out. It gave me an instant hard on,I had to adjust myself.

I put up another chicken and we shared a pan that I already grilled.We sat back,drank beer and ate.Have you ever heard a girl belch? Christie is the loudest,beer does that to her. After we ate she snuggled up to me and we talked about a lot of things. I let her start the sex.She put her hands under my t shirt and started to rub me.Then she did the same with my shorts.She didn't waste any time and unbuttoned me,pulling out my cock. Stroking my very slowly, then sucking me.I came in her mouth and she swallowed all my cum.

We were on the back deck and we undressed.Laying next to each other naked.I played with her nipples then I started to finger fuck her.She was really wet and started to moan.Turning to me she told me to fuck her now.On her back I started to fuck her.Building up speed I came inside her.She licked my cock clean.

She is not like Jasmine who likes to kiss and cuddle after sex.Christie wants to do it again and again, never stopping. We got dressed and she left. I am waiting for K to come home first.Maybe we can continue from this morning

No comments: