Monday, April 19, 2010

A Visit

We got back late last night, K and the girls had to get early.Monday is a busy day so everyone was out by 7:00am.

I need to take a quick visit to Cherry Hill this afternoon. My client wants to go over sales figures and he is introducing me to a new customer.

I got up right after the girls left.I love watching them parade around naked,they left me with blue balls.My usual attire is shorts or sleep pants or sometimes nothing. I heard a faint knocking on the door, then it was harder. Who could this be? Opening the door it was Christie. She was wearing a cut- off t shirt and work out pants. Her tits pushes the shirt up, very sexy.

Looking at her makes me very hard and she smiled seeing this. She came in and striped naked, my head was exploding watching her.She undressed me and started to suck my cock.I don't last long and came in her mouth.She let some of my cum dribble out on her chin and breasts. We kissed and I tasted the cum.

I took her to the fuck room, it was cold. Laying on her back I pleasured her until she screamed and came in my mouth. I was ready to fuck her now. She wanted me to face her when we fuck.I pounded her and came inside her. Holding my hand at her pussy I reached for a cup.Everything dripped into the cup. She sat up and drank the whole cup.

Christie didn't stay long.Just enough to fuck a couple of times and be pleasured. The sex with Jasmine is so much more satisfying and pleasurable for the both of us. But every time I have sex with Christie it brings me back to K and I.

No comments: