Wednesday, July 7, 2010

500th Post

What to write on my 500th post? More about sex and fucking every chance I get. More about my dirty girls who I love so much. More about my beautiful love of my life, my wife K. Who if not for her my life would be totally different.

All these questions I have. But it is not what I intended to have a blog for. I will continue to write down my thoughts and daily activities. Its something that I want to go back to in the future, to remember how I lived my life. How I enjoyed myself and how I made other peoples lives better as well.

No one will know what the future will bring but at least I can live for the present, the past is done.

I started this post this morning on the train in the way into the City. The heat is brutal today, when will it stop. J met me at Penn Station and we went to drink something before our appointment. This way we could go over everything beforehand.

J is very particular they way she dresses.Although the heat is oppressive she is wearing a business suit. She looks very sexy in it.

The presentation went very well and J's presents there was very helpful.When I land the account she will get a bonus. J lives near our appointment and she wanted to go and change before lunch. Her apartment is very nice and well decorated. J is not bashful at all and undressed in front of me. She wanted a shower and asked me to join her. I was happy to, who wouldn't.

We soaped each other ,each of us playing with the other. J held me and started to kiss me. She asked me to stay and make love to her in her bed. J is a beautiful woman with huge tits, long legs,and a great ass. She laid on her back, spreading her legs wide open, I could see her pussy was moist. It wasn't from the shower. I licked her slowly, then my tongue fucked her. She held my head against her pussy as I pleasured her. In no time she flooded my mouth and face with her juices. I wiped myself on her sheets. I should have used a towel but I didn't care. This isn't the first time I have pleasured her like this and she loves it.

We went 69 and I felt her lips around my cock.Her fingers were inside my asshole massaging me. I was very hard and almost ready to cum, she knew that. Getting off me she laid down on her back and told me to fuck her.Her legs wrapped around me as I started to fuck her. All we heard was the squishy sound of our sex. I told her I am almost ready to cum and felt her finger nails dig into my back. I exploded inside her and kept cumming and cumming. I stayed in her, kissed her and then got off her. We laid together, both of us wrapped in each others arms.

We didn't go out to eat. Instead we ordered from the cafe down the block. She sat on my lap, naked and fed me and I fed her. She has a nice window view to the street. But like all Manhattan apartments you have to be discreet.You cant be naked looking out the window because someone in another building will see you.

J wanted to show me how much she appreciated I came today. Kneeling down in front of me she started to suck my cock. It felt very nice. Even though we fucked already I still came pretty fast. Her mouth was filled with my cum and the rest spilled onto her tits. We kissed and I could taste myself on her lips.

I needed to leave so we both got dressed. She was going to walk me back to the train. I love the belly shirt she wore. Even though she is too old to wear that, its very sexy. J wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples showed. We sat at an outside cafe and drank some water before I got on the train. I invited her for the weekend, she smiled and thanked me. We kissed before I left.

This is why I am happy that I can write down what is happening in my life. The fact that other people see this is fine with me.

I am grateful always to my wonderful wife K.

No comments: