Monday, July 26, 2010

Fooled Me

After Dee left i got dressed and sat around doing nothing. It was Sunday so why rush. I had an idea. Knowing that Cathy is coming over I wanted to prepare a "cocktail" for her. I turned on the computer and watched one of Heather's videos. I can remember fucking this girl and today I jerk off watching her. Two guys fucking her and she is sucking a third.What a girl, she takes after her mother, Debbie.

I didn't realize how much the cup was filled with my cum. So I prepared bigger one with orange juice and a little vodka. Then I mixed everything together. I didn't taste it, its for a girl to do. Funny, Cathy never showed; I don't know why. So I left it in the fridge. There was a big storm in the afternoon and the girls were hot. K went upstairs to shower and Jasmine followed her. I knew they would shower together.

I watched Debbie open the fridge. I was going to stop her as she reached for my bottle with the "cocktail". She drank the whole thing up. I said nothing but she asked me if I made this and I told her yes. Then she smiled and realized it was my special cocktail.I told her I watched Heather being fucked by two guys and sucking a third and there was so much cum I had to use two glasses.

Debbie took my hand and we went on the back deck. In two seconds we were naked , she was on all fours and told me to fuck her. I pounded her like an animal and let loose inside her. We both finished up, got dressed and went inside. She wanted me to spend the night with her. I told her to ask K. I guess she did because Jasmine told me that K invited her spend the night with her. She loves that so much.

I don't have to go into details about fucking Debbie. We both pleasured each other. I woke up with her mouth on my cock and we had one more go around.

Life is never dull in my house. Tonight Jasmine has her chance.

No comments: