Monday, July 19, 2010

New Week

I would say the weekend was quiet and lazy. K and I went out together and spent quality time. Together and quality time means a lot of attention to K and fucking her.

I woke up late this morning. I think I drank too much last night. Later this afternoon I must go to Cherry Hill. I wont need J, its a regular customer of mine.

Working at home has its advantages and I use them. I was in the shower and no clue someone was at my door. That someone was Cathy, Dee's and Bob's girlfriend from next door. She let herself in from the back door. I don't mind because she came over here for one purpose and one purpose only. To fuck her brains out with me. She is another woman that medical science has transformed into a beautiful woman. I have nothing against that, she does look beautiful.

In the shower I like to lather up my cock and balls. I like the feeling the soap has on the head. Cathy watched me and then joined me in the shower. She also likes to do dirty things. She will finger fuck my asshole and then lick her finger. Or she sits on the shower floor as I pee all over her. This morning was one of those times, I needed to pee. Her body covered in soap but I washed it off with my pee. She held my cock and directed it into her mouth, licking her lips. I know it sounds gross to many people but I like it.

Her pussy was wet and I fucked her from behind. We both fucked in motion until we both came together. She felt me explode inside her and moaned. I felt her pussy grip my cock, squeezing it.

We rinsed off and went downstairs to eat. She told me Dee is in the City today so she is alone all day. She is a good sex partner but I like Dee better. We didn't spend a lot of time together. After the sex she left, just as well. I need to get done. I know she wont be the last for today.

No comments: