Monday, July 5, 2010

Drinks For All

Because of the heat we walk around the house naked. My cock is rock hard most of the time watching the girls touch themselves and each other.

Yesterday I made one of my cum cocktails. Orange juice and cum, with or without both sex. Meaning it could be my cum by itself or the girls juices by itself or the sex that drips from her pussy after a great fucking. The cup is filled 3/4 orange juice, as much cum that is available, stir and you have a great drink. I like a bit of vodka miked in.

K sat on my lap, my cock inside her and we shared the wonderful cum drink.We were on the back deck and I knew Dee and Cathy were watching us.I told K about that and she laughed. She said lets give them a great show.

I slid down the front of the chair, her feet on the deck and she fucked me. We were soaked in sweat, she felt so good against me. After I came inside her she collapsed against me. I licked her sweaty body tasting the salt. She got off and layed down on the lounge spreading her legs apart. I could see my cum still there. My two fingers went in her and then I started to lick her. She started to moan so I knew I had her going. I could see the little man in the boat and I began to fuck her with my tongue. She held my head tightly against her as I continued my assault. Finally she exploded. My mouth was full of her juices and I was all wet.

We rinsed off together in the outside shower. The cold water felt good. I held her tight and we kissed a lot. The back is not so seclude so I knew someone must have seen us, we didn't care.

No comments: