Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lunch and More

I wanted to take Jasmine out to lunch. I do like it that she locks my arm and puts her hand in my back pocket. I love the way people look at us.I see couples looking at us and some point their fingers our way. As if to say what am I doing with this black girl? I know the guys are thinking they would give anything to fuck her; I just laugh.

We went to TGIF Friday. I like Ruby Tuesday but Jasmine likes TGIF Friday. K likes both, so we alternate. We had an older waitress and addressed Jasmine as my wife. I corrected her and told her my wife is at work and this is our girlfriend. The look on the waitress's face was something to see, After she took our order Jasmine couldn't stop laughing. I left the waitress a nice tip and she thanked me.

The weather isn't as bad as last week. Maybe we just have gotten use to it. We went back to the house to change into our suits, we didn't make it to the beach so fast.

Jasmine came into my room naked showing me two suits and asked me to choose which one to wear.Grabbing them both, I told her neither and threw her on my bed.

We had sex, very enjoyable for us both. She laid on her back, her big tits moving as I pounded her. I was surprised I could fuck her again since I had so muck sex already this morning. I guess I am lucky in that department. I made sure to pleasure her satisfying her desires as well as my own.

I told her we should go to the beach since we both need to rinse off from our sex. Her bikini top could hardly hold those tits of hers. She told me she bought them two sizes smaller than what she is suppose to wear. We played in the water and then went out. Of course the top came loose and I had to fix her. There were families around so she had to have the top on. In Florida it doesn't matter and the top is optional. But not here, they are very strict.

We sat on the beach and Jasmine started to ask me about each girl who passed what I thought of them. I am not stupid so I told her none of them are in her class. She liked that, which woman wouldn't.

We got back to the house and rinsed off. She sucked my cock on the deck thanking me for a wonderful time today. She doesn't realize it is I who should thank her.

No comments: