Thursday, July 1, 2010

To Prepare Get Ready!!

I am so excited about the weekend. The gym will be open until 1:00 pm tomorrow and closed until Tuesday morning. We are going to have the mother of all BBQ. Jasmine and I went to Costco last night to shop. I love when she doesn't wear a bra and her nipples stick thru her t shirt. Then people look at me and smile. I know what they are thinking. That lucky guy is fucking that beautiful young Carmel girl. She puts her arm into mine, holding me and telling what we should buy. The lady next to us was just staring, I love it. YESSSSS!!!

Today I am buying beer for us. I choose, I don't want the girls choosing that.

Christie stopped over. She is looking forward to the party. She wants a threesome with K and me. I told her first she has to show me how she fucks K. She laughed, then took her t shirt off. She wants to show me how much she likes fucking me.

We went on the back deck. I looked up to see if Dee was watching,she was. I said nothing but I want her to see us having sex. Christie started to suck my cock and squeeze my balls, it felt so nice. I told her I am ready to cum and she stood up a little bit. I coated her tits and stomach.

She rubbed it all over her and got dressed. She told me that later after her sweaty gym class she is going to have sex with K. She wants K to lick the cum and sweat off her.

Christie got dressed and left. I know that Dee will be here soon. Either alone or with Cathy....

No comments: