Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend

We had a great time this weekend. J joined us and she really contributed to the fun. Jasmine was a little quite so I took her to the side and told her to be more happy. I held her and explained her that we have a special relationship. She felt much better.

Christie also came and participated in the fun. I like the slut look she had. I was like a guy in a candy store. I didn't know who to fuck first. Each girl including my beautiful K came on to me. I must laugh. I am not a sex symbol, far from it. Just an ordinary shlub of a guy. I just happen to be good at sex.

I did manage to fuck each one this weekend. I am glad I am alone now. Some peace and quite is good for me.

Hope knocked at my door a little while ago. She always brings me coffee, like I need it. I am at home, but its a great excuse. This nympho loves sex and enjoys the way I pleasure her. She still wants to bring her mother around to me. I told her sure if we can have a threesome together. Hope smiled, but said nothing. I wonder what goes on in that house. Reminds me of Debbie and Heather.

She brought a bag with her filled with clothes so she can change when she needs to go to work. Her shift starts at 11:00 am so she came early to me. Her tits are almost spilling out of her tank top. Its obvious she isn't wearing a bra. Even though she is only 20, she has tits like a mature woman. Round and firm and very perky. She wears tight short shorts also obvious no panties underneath. Her pussy is perfectly shaped and always shaved. She is still very tight probably because she hasn't that much sex yet.

Hope likes girls as well as boys and shows me pics of her girlfriends. She likes girls because its safe sex. I asked her if she told her mother that she comes her and she told yes, she knows.

Handing me the coffee she undressed in front of me. I became hard in a second. She comes here for one thing only and that is to get her brains fucked out. I told her about the deck and our neighbors who watch when I have sex. She was happy and wanted to do the same. We walked out naked to the back deck. We can feel the ocean breeze. I told her today I am going to show her how to be a dirty girl. First she started to suck my cock. Her head bobbing back and forth. I spread my legs apart and told her finger fuck my asshole. To stick her finger in as far as possible. She did that and I felt myself grow bigger. I told her to lick her finger and prepare herself for me. As I exploded all over her body. Those beautiful tits, her belly, and the rest of her body.She was covered in my cum. Her tanned body with no tan lines. She was a bit shocked at how much cum was all over her. I told her to wash off on the outside shower. I didn't care if someone saw her or not. She looked beautiful rubbing the cum all over her under the water.

I told her now she was going to become my dirty girl. I told her to kneel down and open her mouth. I needed to pee very badly. She was excited and my yellow stream went all over her. I told her to lick my cock and taste my pee. She sucked me and got me hard again. She liked the fact that I get hard so fast again, most guys cant. Hope went again into the outside shower and rinsed herself off from the pee. I told her now she is my dirty girl.

She laid down on the lounge spreading her legs apart. I could see she is wet. I started to lick her and she moaned. Then I licked her taint and into her asshole, she loves this. She grabbed my head and held it tight as I continued to lick her. She told me fuck her pussy. I got up and she saw I was rock hard and licked me. I slid easily inside her. Even though she is tight her wetness let me go in. I fucked her like an animal. She got up and went on all fours as I fucked her from behind. I started to slap her ass. It became beet red as I kept fucking her. We fucked in motion together until I was ready to cum again. I held her from underneath as I emptied myself inside her. I stayed inside her feeling the wetness in her pussy.

We sat on the lounge together, I held her, she liked that; most girls do. We went inside, I could see our sex dripping down the insides of her legs. We were both pretty dirty from sweat and our sex all over us. It was funny, both of us drinking a bottle of water together.

Now it was time for a shower. I asked her if she liked being the dirty girl. Hope confessed she has never had sex like this before. Most guys her age just fuck her and leave. With me its an event. I told we are not done for the day. I didn't tell her I was going to fuck her virgin asshole.

In the shower I paid a lot of attention to her body, she liked that. Her nipples are very sensitive. I showed her how to play with my balls, squeezing them. She laughed because she thought it would hurt me. I told her I like the pain. I showed her the shower bars and told her to hold on to them while I wash her pussy. My fingers fucked her pussy and my thumb fucked her asshole. She liked the thumb in her asshole. I told her I am going to fuck her a new way. She told me to go ahead. I lubed her asshole and stuck my fingers inside. I became so hard just waiting for the chance to be the first guy to fuck her beautiful ass.

My cock entered her asshole and she pushed herself against me and I was in. My hands were on her tits, playing with her nipples and I began to fuck her. We kept doing this and she told me to cum inside her. I eventually did and she loved it. The water washed the cum away. She told me she had to pee so I told her to lift her leg and pee. It went all over me and she laughed so hard. She loved becoming this dirty girl.

After the shower I massaged her with body lotion, she smelled great. We stayed in bed a little while longer, no sex just touching each other.

Hope got dressed, changing into the clothes she brought in her bag. No one would ever know she has become this dirty sex girl. She loved the sex we had, so did I.

No comments: