Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good Morning

I woke up with Jasmine next to me. Her tan lines have finally blended in. Her skin is a lot darker, not black but a mocha chocolate color. Her breasts are firm and perfect. Her nipples stick straight out begging to be sucked. She guided my hand to her pussy and I felt how wet she is. My fingers inside her slowly fucking her. She moans as I go faster. I start to pull out and she tells me to continue. Her legs are spread wide apart and I can see the little man in the boat sticking out. Jasmine whispers to me to fuck her.

Climbing on top of her my cock slides in her wet pussy. I feel her wetness on my cock. We start to fuck, her legs wrapped around my waist, her fingers starting to dig into my back. I go faster, she moans louder and tells me to fuck my dirty girl.

I explode inside her, my cum filling her up. I feel her legs go tighter around me as I empty myself in her. We kiss and I stay hard inside her. She tells me to fuck her again.

I go on my back and she sucks my cock covered with our sex. I told her to climb on top of me so we can go 69. I drink her juices from her pussy tasting our sex. My tongue licks her taint and asshole. I told her to stop licking me because I am almost there. She goes on all fours spreading her legs apart. She tells me to fuck her like a whore. I hold her hair, pulling her head back as I fuck her. Slapping her ass fire engine red. I fuck her harder and faster and again I am ready to empty myself into her. I hold her from underneath around her belly as my cum is now inside her. Pulling her tightly to me I keep her that way. I kiss her back and play with her nipples, twisting them. I pull out, I need to piss.

She follows me and does the reach around. Her brown fingers holding my cock as I piss into the bowel. I prop her up on the bathroom ledge and she spreads her legs. I lick her pussy. She holds my head there until my mouth is flooded with her juices. We kiss and she tastes the juices mixed with our sex.

Now into the shower where we soap each other. I wash her brown skin paying attention to her nipples and tight stomach. I wash her pussy and asshole. She washes me as well paying a lot of attention to my cock and balls. She finger fucks my asshole and I become hard once more. She turns around and I wash her back. Then her asshole, first one finger then three fingers. She is stretched enough and I lube her. She bends forward as my cock goes in her asshole. She leans back onto me and I am in her completely now. I fuck her asshole filling her hole with my white cum. When I pull out all is washed out from the water.

We kiss under the warm water and she thanks me for a wonderful morning.She wants me to fuck her every morning like this. I thank her as well.

A good start for the day

No comments: