Friday, July 2, 2010

Yummy Friday

I have become very spoiled. I wake up with either K or another girl sucking my cock. This morning that didn't happen. Jasmine was stroking my cock and lightly squeezing my balls, it felt wonderful.

She climbed on top of me.Her pussy at my mouth, my cock in her mouth.We both started to pleasure each other. I felt her juices flow from her pussy.She sucked harder until I came in her mouth. She turned around still laying on top of me and we kissed.I wrapped my legs around her and we stayed like that. We now make love, not just sex.

After the morning piss we went to make coffee. She knows Dee and Cathy watch from their window when I have sex with someone.Jasmine told me lets give them a great show.
On the deck Jasmine dipped my cock into the coffee, sucked my cock then drank some coffee.I thought it was very erotic. We finished the coffee and Jasmine went on all fours and I entered her. We moved the lounge so Dee could get a good view. I pounded Jasmine ,slapping her now dark chocolate ass red.My arms were holding her belly tight against me as I exploded inside her. I still stayed inside her for a little bit.

Jasmine handed me the coffee cup and told me to catch all the cum as it drips out of her pussy. She sat on my lap drinking the cum and kissing me. She wiped her fingers on the inside of the cup , licked them and then put them in my mouth as I licked them too. Jasmine has become a very sexual woman, I like that very much.

No comments: