Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Day Off

I am taking a day off today. Not that every day is a day off for me, but today I mean it. I went to the beach this morning at 7:00am. I was all alone and it felt great not to be in with the crowds. I ate breakfast at Micky D's. I love watching all the different people come in. We even have homeless people. The cops usually come in and take them out, they are harmless. I feel bad for these people.

When I came home I rinsed off outside in our shower. No use putting my suit back on, so in I go naked. I was shocked when I saw Christie sitting on my sofa, completely naked playing with herself. She told me the door was open so she walked in and made herself at home. Christie is a beautiful girl, she is a younger version of my wife K only 20 years younger. My cock went hard just looking at her.

Standing in front of her she started to suck my cock, it felt so good. I didn't want to cum so I told her stop. We started to fuck. No fore play, just down and dirty. We both came at the same time and I felt myself filling her pussy up with my cum.

I told her to cover her pussy with her hand, i went to get a cup. She let all the cum drip into the cup. I mixed some orange juice with it and she drank it. Christie liked it, we both laughed.

We both needed showers but I needed to pee first. She watch me as I pissed into the bowel, commenting how strong I went. Before we went into the shower she bent down and licked my cock still wet, then she kissed me.

I love shower sex so does Christie. I soaped her big tits and played with her. She soaped my cock and squeezed my balls, I liked that too. Then she turned around grabbing the shower bars. She told me to fuck her again. My cock was again hard and I slid into her pussy. The warm water on our bodies as we fucked felt great. After I came she backed into me. I stayed there still hard and she rubbed herself against me. I twisted her nipples and she moaned.

We finished the shower and we got dressed. We kissed and she thanked me for a nice time. I could fuck her all day, what a body she has. I think I will visit Dee and Cathy later.

No comments: