Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Visit

After the sex with Christie I still was not satisfied. Sometimes that happens to me. I decided to do something about it. I went on the back deck naked and looked up to see if Dee and Cathy were there. I was right, they were. I waved to them and they waved back. I could see them both in the window and they were naked. I pointed to myself and then to them that I want to come. I put a swim robe on and went over. They both greeted me at the door naked. I took my robe off and my cock stuck straight out.

Dee and Cathy are two beautiful women that modern medicine is able to help. Complete make overs for both of them. Dee told me Bob is still in Europe on business. We sat down together as Dee switched on the computer to show me a video that Bob sent her. I could see it was a party with lots of naked people, your typical swing / group sex party. Each room had different kinds of sex going on. Then it came to a room with young girls. I would say not older than 15 years old. I saw men fucking each one. I was a little taken a back. It look like these guys were raping the young girls. The video kept playing and it showed a group competition type sex. I liked that part a lot. All during the video the girls kept stroking me.

After we finished Dee jumped on my lap, impaled her pussy on me and we fucked. Cathy played with herself as we fucked. After I came inside Dee, Cathy licked her pussy. I love to watch that type of thing. It kept me hard.

Now it was Cathy's turn to be fucked and she went on all fours. We fucked like two animals and I came inside her as well. I left them together since I needed to rest. The girls were beautiful fucking each other.

They both wanted me to join them and have a threesome together. I am really not that good at a threesome, I am more of a one on one guy. Dee started to lick and suck my cock. Her wet lips going up and down. I could feel Cathy's tongue licking my balls and into my asshole. I do like oral very much and I got a chance to make them both cum and to go 69 with each one.

Dee wanted to make a video of us fucking and send it to Bob. I told her absolutely no deal. Everything goes on the Internet and I cant afford that to happen.

After we finished Dee brought out two bottles of wine and we finished them both. I had a good time and now sexually satisfied.

When I got home there was a message from Jasmine. She told me its my dirty slut girl calling. She cant wait until Friday to fuck my brains out. I called her back and asked why wait until Friday.

No comments: