Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Record Day

I need to go into the City tomorrow. I will meet J, have our appointment and then I will take her for lunch. She invited me to her apartment. She said its only right since she stayed at our place. LOL. She's crazy, but I do like that about her. She fits into our life style and has no hang ups.

Today the temp is suppose to reach 100. We are lucky because its cooler here at the beach. We are a block off and have the water breeze.

The girls left already and I only need a little prep time to finish for tomorrow. That means its another lazy day for me. It also means a sex day for me as well. It already started this morning.

The back door is not locked and I was eating breakfast. In walks Dee completely naked. She is a beautiful woman and she knows it. I really don't care that medical science has improved her body. That fact that her tits don't sag or her legs don't have the cellulite that other women have doesn't bother me.

I was drinking coffee and in she walks telling me its hot outside and she's hot inside. We have fucked before in my bed and this morning we were going to do that. Taking my hand she lead me to my bedroom. I undressed, my cock rock hard. She began to suck me and squeeze my balls hard like I like it. She went up and down and even into my asshole. I exploded all over her. She laughed and told me now its her turn. Laying on her back,her legs spread apart, I began to pleasure her. She moaned and screamed as my tongue fucked her. Finally she said to I should fuck her. Getting up on all fours I slid into her wet pussy. We fucked together like two dogs. I told her I was about to cum and felt myself shooting inside her again and again.

We laid down together after wards. I felt our sex leaking all over me. She thanked me for the nice sex. Our next step was the shower.

Her tits are big with nice nipples and I like playing with them. The soap made them stick out.She liked it when I held her from behind twisting and pinching her nipples. She felt my cock rub against her ass. I told her I wasn't ready yet. She soaped my cock and balls, finger fucking my asshole, it felt so good. She leaned forward and I lubed her asshole sticking my cock in her asshole Dee pushing back onto me, I was in her the whole way. We fucked again like dogs and I came in her asshole. I stayed in her this time, she liked that a lot.

We finished the shower and I rubbed lotion all over her. Then we went downstairs and had some wine. It was early but we didn't care. She told me Cathy wants to come over also. I told her not now. I need to go out. The truth is I would love it if she would come over but I need a rest.

No comments: