Friday, July 16, 2010

New Friday

I knew I wouldn't have my special time today with my beautiful ebony princess, Jasmine. Days have been switched and we had our turn already on Wednesday. I got up this morning feeling deprived. Here I am use to fucking the most beautiful black woman in the world and today I didn't get to it.

It really makes no difference because I know one of the girls will drop by and I was right. The doorbell rings and Hope is standing there. I asked her why no coffee today and she told me I will drink her instead. This 20 year old girl is beautiful. Her tits are big and very well rounded, the first thing that catches the eye.

She told her mother about the great sex we have and she wants some too. I told only if we can have a threesome. Come on,who wouldn't want to have that. Hope undressed in front of me.I could see her freshly shaved pussy. I undressed as well and she started to suck my cock. I held her head and fucked her mouth until I came.What she didn't swallow, dripped all down on her tits. We kissed and I could taste the cum in her mouth, we shared it.

I laid her down on the couch and spread her legs apart. I fucked her pussy with my tongue and her juices flooded me. I was ready again and she went on all fours and I fucked her from behind. It took me some time but I finally exploded again in her pussy.

We talked after wards and she likes the feel of my cum filling her pussy. We were both messy so we went to take a shower. No sex , but a lot of playing together. I gave her a body rub, she liked that.

I would say it was ok sex, nothing spectacular. I miss the Friday sex with Jasmine.

No comments: