Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today My Princess

I know its Thursday and it should be Friday. Because that's the day Jasmine, my beautiful ebony dark chocolate princess is with me. Again the day was switched and tomorrow is today, so here I am.

Her skin has become so dark and beautiful. Her skin so smooth without any tan lines at all. We lay together, her dark body against my white hairy body. Her fingers massage my cock and balls. She is starting and I know where this is going. As she strokes me faster I moan. Her other hand squeezes my balls at the same time. My cock explodes and she is covered with my cum. She lays on top of me grinding it all over me. I hold her and we kiss.

She goes on top of me in the 69 position. I taste her wet pussy. My tongue fucks her and she loves it. She inches closer so I can lick inside her asshole. Her juices drip all over me as she collapses on top of me.

We rest together and she whispers in my ear to fuck her. I ask her where and she smiles. She wants me to fuck her pussy and asshole. Then she tells me to fuck her both places at the same time. I ask her where do I cum and she told me she doesn't care.

She goes on all fours and we start to fuck together. I manage to get into her asshole as well. I fuck her asshole very hard and fill her up with my cum. I stay inside her still hard and reach for a cup. I asked her if she is thirsty ? and she says yes. I pull out of her asshole and it floods out into a cup that I hold under her. She turns around and I hold her while she drinks it all up. Jasmine has become a very dirty girl.

I needed to piss and as usual she stands behind me reaching around to hold my cock. Her huge tits pressed against my back. She reaches for a cup and I fill it up with my piss. Again she drinks it and we kiss. I know this is very gross for many people but we enjoy this together.

Now its shower time and again time for sex. I wash her beautiful body, Taking my time and paying attention to her. We kiss a lot in the shower. Her soft tits against my chest.Her fingers full of soap are on my cock. Her fingers in my asshole, first one then two and three, it feels nice. I am rock hard and she turns around spreading her legs. Then she tells me to fuck her pussy. She feels so nice and we fuck together until I cum inside her. I hold her tightly to me and kiss her neck and under her arms. We separate, and rinse off, the morning is not done yet.

We go downstairs naked to eat and the doorbell rings. I know its Dee so I answer it fully naked. Dee walks in and sees Jasmine naked as well. Dee is Dee and takes off her swim robe and is naked with us together. She tells Jasmine she wants to show her how a mature woman fucks a man. Jasmine is a good sport and watches as Dee begins to suck my cock. I must say Dee is from the best in that department. But as a sex partner Jasmine is much better.

Jasmine goes over to Dee and begins to touch her body. She kneels down and finger fucks Dee's pussy. Dee starts to moan and goes faster and I explode in her mouth. Dee shares this together with Jasmine as they both have girl / girl sex. This is always enjoyable to watch and makes me crazy.

Dee sees I am hard again and goes on all fours. I cant resist fucking her which I start to do. We fuck a long time since I already fucked Jasmine several times already. After I cum in Dee, Jasmine goes under Dee's pussy drinking the sex we had.

Dee finished and left thanking us both for the sex.After Dee went, Jasmine asked me who is the better sex partner. I told her she doesn't have to ask that question. She sat on my lap as we kissed and talked. A nice morning for us both.

No comments: