Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today Not Friday

Tomorrow I am in the City. Again a day spending with J. I don't know whats better. Anticipating the business sale and booking new business or fucking with J ? I will have both.

It rained like hell this morning and didn't even cool anything off.Its still muggy outside. K told me the girls are changing their off days in the gym. Like a rotation thing. I didn't make anything about it or even think twice, I should have paid attention.

I woke up this morning with the best feeling ever. Jasmine's full mouth was sucking my cock. I was surprised because our day together is usually Friday. She sucked harder and I exploded. My cum went in her mouth. I held her head and she swallowed as much as she could and the rest leaked out. She opened her mouth and let all the cum drip all over my stomach. Then she licked it up. We kissed after wards for a long time. She got on top of me and I held her beautiful Carmel body tight to me. Her huge tits against my gorilla chest.

Jasmine told me that starting today there will be different days off for each girl every week. This way no one is bored and can a chance to do things at different times.

Jasmine apologized for sulking at the party this past week. She understands that I don't belong to her alone. Again she used the "L" word and I had to stop her.

She crawled down and sucked me again but I had to push her off, I needed to pee. That first morning piss feels great. Standing behind me she held my cock as I pissed in the bowl. When I was almost done she cupped her hand catching some pee and spread it all over both of us. I like it she has become a dirty girl.

I really wanted a cup of coffee but I was too dirty to sit at the table.So we both jumped into the shower. I love washing her body. Her brown nipples stick out and I suck them. Her big tits are round like cantaloupes and perfect. She has been tanning on the deck and her tan lines are gone, she is beautiful.

I didn't need to say anything she turned around and held onto the shower bars. I played with her pussy and she moaned. Then she told me to fuck her like a whore. She was very wet and I began to fuck her and she pushed back into me. We fucked together, it felt great for us both. When I came, I held her tight against me. My hands on her breasts and nipples. I played with her, paying attention to her.She likes when I lick her under her arms , up and down the side of her body.

We dried off and went to drink coffee. Its funny looking at us. Her ebony skin against my white body. Her skin and body is perfect, not a flaw on it. I can never get enough of her. Today I will take her out to lunch. I want to show her off in front of everyone. Maybe I am selfish doing that but I think I am proud that we are together. I do like her very much and want her to be happy.

We will spend most of the day fucking each other.....

No comments: