Thursday, July 1, 2010

Of Course It Happened

About an hour after Christie left my doorbell rang. Its Dee wearing a swim robe. I invite her in and she opens it showing me her naked body. She shakes it off and tells me she saw me look up when Christie sucked me off.

She pulled my shorts down and told me that she wants to show me how a woman does it. I must say Dee's talent for BJ's is fantastic. I felt her finger fuck my asshole as she milked my cock. I explode in her mouth, she didn't spill a thing. Opening her mouth to me I could see my cum and her tongue.

I asked her where Cathy is and she told me she is at the window waiting for us. We went outside at the same place where I was with Christie.I saw Cathy looking at us.

I told Dee to stand on the lounge and spread her legs apart. I sat down and she lowered herself so I could lick her pussy. Dee came all over me. Her juices flowed all over my face and down on my chest. I was hard again and wanted to fuck her now. She went on all fours and I entered her from behind. Her pussy was soaking wet. I fucked her like an animal. We both came at the same time. I held her close to me after wards, holding her belly tight to me from behind. My cock was still hard and I slowly went in and out.

She sat on my lap and I could feel our sex dripping out of her. Her tits against my hairy chest, nipples poking me. We kissed a lot, something we usually don't do. She thanked me for the sex. Cathy also wants her turn. I told her not now , I need to do some things.

I keep thinking about Jasmine's lips around my cock. Waking up to that wonderful feeling each Friday morning.

J called me and is looking forward to our weekend party. I like her but she can get too possessive and clinging. The sex is still great.

No comments: