Monday, July 26, 2010

A Nice Time

We have been busy. I took K to the City to see Jersey Boys. It was ok, she loved it. Then we went Ben Benson's Steakhouse. I must say they to roll me out of there, we ate so well.

We could have hooked up with Pattie, Gail, or J.But we didn't , it was only for us. We got back about 2:00 am and slept until lunch. That meal put me right out. Its funny, I wasn't hungry at all the next day and was good with a just a coffee. Boy, what a shit I took. I thought my insides were coming out. I felt so good after wards. Yes, I know this is gross, but its what I want to write.

All the girls went to Lord and Taylor's. Of course, they were having a sale. I told K to make sure that Jasmine buys something sexy, she is too practical.

Dee dropped by unannounced. She saw the girls left and knew I would be alone. Again she came in her swim robe, naked underneath. She is a beautiful woman and knows it keeping in good shape. We went out on the back deck together. I knew Cathy was watching us but did not say anything.

Like the good cock sucker she is, holding my cock and licking the head made me moan.Her mouth around it and squeezing my balls made me crazy. I couldn't hold back and cum was all over her. She spread it all over her perfect tits and licked her fingers. I laughed because it reminded me of someone eating chicken and licking their fingers. She straddled me, sitting on my lap, her arms around my neck. Opening her mouth I saw it was full of my cum. She kissed me and I tasted the cum. She blew it into my mouth and we kept trading to each other. Dee likes to do this with me. She told me I am the only man who will do this with her. I think other men are foolish. You get to fuck someone like Dee, do what pleases her.

I was hard again and she lowered herself on my cock. I could feel how wet she was. I smiled and told her she is exceptionally wet today. She told me she is very horny now and needs to fuck me. She took complete control and fucked my cock like a dildo. When I came inside her, I held her close to me. Her tits against my hairy chest.

I knew she wasn't done. She got off me and stood on the lounge, her legs spread apart over my head. I began to lick her pussy, she went wild. When my tongue licked up her taint to her asshole she lost it and the flood gates opened. I was soaked from her pussy juices. I was completely wet and she kissed me and licked me all over.

I told her she was a bad girl today and to kneel by the railing. She knew what was coming and smiled, telling me to punish the dirty bad girl. Soon she was covered with the yellow stream of my piss. She opened her mouth and accepted the yellow drink. We kissed and we were both very dirty. I hope Cathy was getting a great show.

We both needed a shower so we washed ourselves off under the outside shower. We didn't need to dry off because the heat took care of that. I went inside and got some beer for us.

I was surprised that Dee became so cuddly as we drank together. She thanked me very much for the sex. She will send Cathy later for her turn.

She told me she picked up 2, 20 year old beach guys yesterday. One for her and the other for Cathy. She said sex is better with me than those two young guys. But she loved the stamina they have. They never stopped fucking. Taking turns fucking Dee and Cathy.

No comments: