Thursday, July 15, 2010

In The City With "J"

I started this post on the train. At least the train isn't that far from the beach house. I left very early, I need to be on 34th st by 7:45 am, a breakfast meeting. I am looking at everyone and wonder how these people do this every day.

The trip wasn't bad and J met me at Penn Plaza at our usual place. She looks stunning in her business suit. We ordered two waters and went over the paperwork. I handed her a check for the last meeting we had. She smiled and just put it away. I don't like someone asking me for money they earned, I want to hand it to them before they ask.

I felt her foot going up and down my leg. I told her to stop I need to concentrate, she laughed. We met at Arthur's, a nice place uptown. I gave a nice presentation and J was there for arm candy. She turned on her charm, I know I will get the deal.

Its still muggy in the City so we took a cab back to her her place. She snuggled up very close to me and asked me to spend the day with her. I need to catch the 4:40 back to Jersey so we have plenty of time.

J keeps her apartment very clean with everything in its place. She disappeared for a moment and returned to me naked. Undressing me she said we need to take a shower,I love shower sex. Her windows are wide open,shades are not drawn. I am sure the perverts from buildings around her are looking through their telescopes to watch us. Only in New York !

In the shower I paid special attention to her nipples. I could see her huge breasts going up and down.She was definitely horny now. My fingers were inside her pussy and then her asshole. She in turn played with my cock and balls, it felt so good. We fucked together like two dogs in heat, it was great.

After the shower we sat around naked and drank wine. We were both a bit high and we went to bed. She fell asleep on top of me. I held her and kissed her and finally fell asleep myself.

I woke up about 12:00. I could smell the bacon and eggs she was making. I wandered over to her still naked, she was wearing panties. We sat down to her delouse meal. I helped clean up and washed dishes. We went back to bed and I fucked her again. Then we went 69. I could taste the sex we had from her pussy. She liked the way I fucked her pussy and asshole with my tongue, it got her going. Both of us were pleasured.

We got dressed and went to the park. I like it that she held my arm. We walked like lovers in front of everyone. Today was very nice for us both.

It was getting late and I needed to catch the train home. We went back to her apartment. We fucked one more time then I left.

No comments: