Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happened

Adult Blog Hub
I talked to K last night.She called and I heard voices in the background.She already had a great massage and made new friends..I asked her if someone is keeping her company tonight, she laughed and told me goodnight.I hope who ever it is they fuck her brains out,she needs that.

I went to bed alone last night,the girls wanted to sleep with me but I wanted a good nights sleep.They will get their turn.

After they left this morning I went back to sleep. I guess the girls have picked up the bad habit of not locking the front door. I woke up to a naked Jody next to me sucking my cock. I cum very fast and this morning was no exception.I filled her mouth and she let everything drip all over me and then kissed me. I needed to piss and like Jasmine she also did the reach around and held my cock as I pissed.I do like that a lot,she squeezed my balls very hard the way I like it.

We went downstairs because I needed to drink some coffee.I was so hard again watching her perfect ass and legs with her softball breasts and shaved pussy. I put wrist cuffs on her and attached them to the wall.Her arms were now above her head and she was at my mercy.

I spanked her hard until her ass was beet red.Then I fucked her very roughly which she liked. I used one of K's toys and fucked her asshole. I left it in her as I licked her pussy. She never before squirted,but today she did. I took her down and she hugged and kissed me,thanking me for that. We went back to my bed and she climbed on top of me.She used my cock as a dildo and fucked me.When I came inside her she just layed on top of me. I could feel the wet sex leaking out of her.

Jody, like all women like the after sex and we talked together and played with each other. It was soon time for her to leave so we hopped into the shower and soaped each other. I told her I had to piss so she sat on the shower floor as I pissed all over her.She opened her mouth and drank some of it. We finished the shower and I rubbed in K's body lotion. She liked that very much,she smelled real nice. I miss K, I hope she is having fun and relaxing.

No comments: