Sunday, August 2, 2009

New neighbors

Adult Blog Hub
It rained, better to say it flooded late Friday into the night. We couldn't go out of the house because the streets were flooded. But we found what to do and kept ourselves occupied.lol

Friday morning we found new neighbors moved in across the street. In the summer many houses are rented by the week or month. Across the street we met Zoe and Gretta, two German women working in "the City". This month they will be living here to relax and have fun. Right away K's gaydar went up and into action. It didn't take long for them to become friends. After they moved everything in K invited them over before the rain started. They couldn't even go home, the water was so high.

Zoe and Gretta are the typical German women. Blue eyes and blond hair, very pretty. They are bi sexual but prefer women more than men. K introduced Jasmine to them and told them about Debbie who at present is still in California. They liked the open relationship we have and wish more men would agree to such an arrangement. I let K and Jasmine do most of the talking because I didn't want to scare them away.

Their accent is a bit grating on my ears. I am expecting Adolph Hitler to come walking through the door. LOL. They are very beautiful and I would love to fuck them both. Dee calls and she is hysterical. Bob is still in Chicago and her lights are all out. She wants me to fix them. I am no electrician but K sends me over there to try and help her. K told me to not to hurry back and I should make sure everything is ok. We kiss and I leave, putting on my waders to get there.

When I got there I see all the lights are on and Dee is completely naked. It was just a ruse for me to come over and fuck her. She undresses me and we go into her bedroom. One of the reasons we are such good sex partners is because we both like oral so much. I am on the bottom and she is on top. She switches positions so I am licking her pussy. She likes it when my tongue licks her taint and I suck on it. We continue licking each other, her lips lick my balls. She squeezes my balls hard the way I like.

Now we are ready to fuck. She wants me on top of her and I slide in real easy. She wraps her legs around my waist as I start to pound her. Soon I am ready to cum and she feels my cock swell up. She wants me to cum inside her and as I do, she moans and we kiss. I am still hard inside her when I finish and she rolls over on top of me. I feel her going up and down on me and all the wetness leaks out. Then she moves herself so her pussy is over my mouth. There is still some sex dripping out and I taste it. I like it very much licking the inside of her pussy. Moaning, she keeps her pussy there a while. We kiss again and she lays next to me.

I told her about Zoe and Gretta. We both know that K and Jasmine are probably fucking them both. There is no hurry to get back. We fuck another couple of times and I leave. When I got back it stopped raining already and I could smell the sex in the living room. K asked me if I fixed everything. I smiled and told her mission accomplished.

Zoe and Gretta both kissed me before they left and told me they enjoyed the welcome. They look forward to my company soon. After they left K told them about Dee and I am allowed to fuck other women.

I am really looking forward to fucking them. Can they just shut up and not talk, the accent is killing me.

No comments: