Sunday, November 8, 2009

Again and Again

Adult Blog Hub
The girls left me alone at home and went shopping. I don't mind that because this way I can clean the deck and prepare the grill for tonight.

I was busy cleaning and didn't notice anyone behind me. A pair of hands covered my eyes and asked guess who. Well I knew it was Jody, and I was right. She dropped over because she was bored and horny. I told her the girls went shopping and she kissed me. Stepping backwards she stripped off her clothes. I see the gym has been very good to her. Her body is really toned up and well defined, her stomach is very tight, her ass round and smooth. I strip down also and my cock is sticking out. She immediately begins sucking me and at the same time squeezes my balls. Then she licks my balls. This really feels good and I am almost ready to blow. She puts her thumb at the base of my cock to calm me down.
She leans over the railing, her ass sticking up. I bend down and lick her from behind, tongue fucking her pussy and asshole. I hear her moan but I want her to scream. So I insert my fingers in her pussy waiting for her drip.
Instead I stick my cock in her and we start to fuck. First very slow together in motion. I hold her belly close to me and she grinds herself on my cock. Then we start to go faster until we both cum at the same time. I stay in her and kiss her body, licking her as well.
After I pull out she licks my cock and we kiss some more. We both walk in naked in the house to drink some beer. Then we head for the shower which I know we both like.
I need to pee so she does the reach around playing with my cock as I pee very hard in the toilet.She licks my cock after I pee and kisses me.
In the shower we both soap each other and I pay attention to her asshole. She knows I am going to fuck her ass and she likes it. Turning around she holds onto the shower bars, spreads her legs apart and I slowly enter her asshole.
Once I am in I pound her ass faster until I explode inside her. I wash her asshole with soap sticking my fingers deep in her, she likes that.
We finish the shower but we still want to fuck some more. We go to my bed and we go 69. Spending time 69 is very nice after sex. It completes us both.
We went back outside to get our clothes and I finished cleaning the deck. The girls came home finding us both cleaning. I told them Jody was a great help to me today. No one could stop laughing.

No comments: