Monday, November 30, 2009

Important Client

I was suppose to work at home today and brought all my files with me. Of course all plans never go the way they are laid out.

When your best client calls, you go, even if it starts to rain. I drove to the city and saw another client at the same time. I finally finished at lunch time and I was near Gail's in the village. I called her and she invited me for lunch. I really wanted to take her for lunch but she told me I would like hers better.

I parked in the garage down the block and walked to her residence entrance, not the store. Gail never changes, a young girl let me in. She was wearing a kimono robe. I knew she was naked underneath. Gail kissed me and we sat down to eat. I don't like to eat meat during the day, its too heavy, especially when I drink wine. I still need to drive home. But she did serve a nice roast with salad. I noticed her robe was very loose, her breasts just about popping out. She asked me if I was ready for desert and I told her I was full. Laughing she took off her robe and told me she was the desert. She called over the young girl whose name was Carol and they both were naked. Gail told me to undress and told Carol to sit on the couch and watch us.

Gail whispered in my ear that Carol is 17 years old. My cock got very hard at that point. Gail knows my weakness and laughed. Taking out a blindfold she told me to put it on so I wouldn't see anything. I knew what Gail was going to do as I sat on the couch. I felt both tongues on my cock and Gail instructing Carol how to suck me. I felt fingers going in my asshole with lube. Then I felt the dildo being shoved deep in me,fucking my ass. Still I felt a pair of lips on my cock. Gail was describing to Carol how I react to both sensations and how I will cum very fast. As my ass was being fucked my balls were squeezed hard and my cock sucked. I couldn't hold back and I exploded. I took off my blindfold and saw Carol covered in my cum. Gail began licking her. They played with each other and I got hard again.

Gail again blindfolded me and stroked my cock until I was hard once more. This time I felt one of the girls straddle my cock. I knew it was Carol because she was very tight but very wet. She went up and down on me. I held her and was able to twist her nipples. She cried out as I twisted very hard. I exploded inside her and she stayed on me. I felt the wetness leaking out. I took off the blindfold and Carol kissed me thanking her for a great time. I told her I wanted to treat her so we went 69. I don't think she ever experienced a man tongue fucking her pussy and asshole before. She moaned and screamed for me to keep going, not to stop. She flooded me with her pussy juices.

I needed to rest and we took a break and drank some more wine.I told Carol all about K and the girls.She wanted to come visit with us for a little while. I told her she was too young but in the summer she is invited to come to our beach house, I would love to fuck her outside on the deck.

Gail came over to me and sat on my lap. We started to kiss and she mounted me, her pussy sliding up and down. We continued doing this very slowly at first and then we continued faster. Gail likes to talk like a whore-slut and today was no exception. I finally exploded inside her and she just laid her head on my shoulder and I played with her nipples. Carol came over to both of us and kissed us. She thought that was beautiful sex.

Gail has a pull out couch in her living room which is big enough for the three of us. I laid Carol down on the couch. Spreading her legs apart I began to use my fingers in her pussy and lick her. I was surprised at such a young girl was able to cum so many times. Gail kissed her and played with her nipples. Her pussy was so beautiful, completely bare and no marks;perfectly smooth. Then it was Gail's turn. I put my hands under her ass bringing her upwards to me. She came as well pretty quickly.

The girls each sucked me one more time and I sprayed them both. They licked each others face from all the cum I gave them.

I told Gail I will be in the City later in the week or early next week.

No comments: