Friday, November 6, 2009

Good Friday

Adult Blog Hub
When isn't it a good Friday? Waking up next to me , a beautiful brown, honey chocolate woman is next to me. Jasmine and I kiss for a while, then she climbs on top of me. We continue kissing as she lets my cock slip into her wet pussy. We make the slushy sex noises as she goes up and down on me. We continue and I empty my cum inside her. Lifting herself up, I can see our sex dripping out of her pink pussy onto me. I feel the liquid all over me. Jasmine rubs on me like baby lotion.
We kiss again and then we go 69. Her pussy still has some of our sex liquid as my tongue tastes it. I lick her up and down and that drives her wild.
She moves off me and goes on all fours , me behind her. I hold her hair pulling it as we fuck faster and faster. I slap her ass a couple of time and I again empty myself inside her. We lay together playing with each other. She tells me thank you for being with her. A great sexual woman.

No comments: