Thursday, November 26, 2009

Home

Adult Blog Hub
We came home Tuesday night. We didn't want to get trapped in the traffic nightmare. When we got home the house was very clean. The table was set for us with candles and we smelled something was cooking. We didn't hear a thing, no noise what so ever. We presumed the girls left this for us. As we went upstairs to unpack we heard noise from Jasmine's room. There was soft moaning coming from inside and we heard voices. We made some noise to make ourselves noticeable. I really wanted to barge in but I knew it was impolite.

The door opened and three girls were naked; Debbie, Jasmine, and Jody. They screamed as girls do and were happy to see us. They knew we were coming that's why they made a home coming supper for us. After we unpacked we needed to shower badly. We love to shower together and this was no exception. K lathered me up with her girlie soap paying particular attention to my balls and cock. She finger fuck my asshole and I shot my load all over her. We kissed and fucked again. I guess we were taking our sweet time because the girls were already eating. The funny thing was, they were all naked, so we joined them that way too.

We talked about our trip and about the fuck party in Miami. They were shocked that K wanted to be fucked like a slut-whore. She described in detail everything they did to her. She liked it that two other guys came all over her while she was being fucked. Then about our fun time in Key West. It was a fun-fucked filled vacation.

Jody is staying with us in Jasmine's room because her apartment had a flood from the one one top of her. I didn't object, I am sure we will have time to fuck together. The girls cleaned up very nice and we drank some wine. We must have drank three bottles of wine between us. K of course fell dead a sleep so Jasmine and Debbie carried her to bed. Jody took the moment to have sex with me.

She climbed on my lap inserting my hard cock in her pussy and then fucked. We were not quite and the other too heard us. After they finished with K and we were done fucking; I fucked each one. Jasmine was the last and I must have fallen asleep on the couch with her still on my lap. I needed to pee very bad. I left her on the couch and went on my own bed only to find Debbie sleeping with K. Her body wrapped around her. I went Debbie's room and slept in her bed.

The next morning I found Jasmine sucking my cock; waking me up. She kissed me so much telling me how much she missed me. She wants to go away with me on a vacation for a few days. I laughed thinking what an older white guy is doing with a young 27 year old black girl. We fucked a couple of times and then took a shower together.

I reserved a table for all of us at Jimmys in Asbury Park for Thanksgiving. If you happen to see us there stop and say hello.

No comments: