Sunday, November 29, 2009

Private Party

Adult Blog Hub
Friday night was cold, we didn't go out. Instead we all sat around drinking wine. K kept toasting me about Lola. We laughed together and went into graphic detail about our fun. Then I brought up the subject of the sex party in Miami. The girls starred at K as she described how the men fucked her in her ass and pussy together. She sucked off another guy and two other guys jerked off all over her . I saw the girls touching themselves as K went on with her story how she felt. Jody was next to me and put her hand on my cock that was already hard.
We kept drinking wine and must have finished off at least 6 or 7 bottles. We were all buzzed and began touching one another. Soon we were all naked, Debbie and K were sucking my cock. Jody and Jasmine were starting girl / girl sex. Like always the effect of the wine on K made her sleepy and she fell asleep on the couch. Debbie and I continued as well as Jody and Jasmine.
I like oral very much and so does Debbie. She climbed on top of me and we went 69. I tongued licked her pussy and asshole. The more I licked the harder she sucked me until we both came at the same time. My mouth and hers was full of each other's cum.
I was surprised at Debbie when Jody came over to suck my cock. She pushed her away and told Jody I am hers tonight. Debbie and I don't get to fuck a lot, our schedules don't seem to fit. But when we do fuck, we enjoy ourselves very much together. She is a very passionate lover who participates in the sex, not just laying there waiting for something to happen.
Our favorite position is dogie. She pushes back onto me as I fuck her very deep. I slap her ass beet red and she enjoys that. She likes the feeling when I explode inside her. My cum mixing with her juices satisfies her. Sex has a different feeling and meaning when a guy doesn't wear a condom. We left a puddle on the floor after I pulled out of her pussy. I quickly cleaned it up because K would have a fit if a stain was left.
Jasmine and Jody went upstairs to continue their fucking. The sight of those two naked girls holding each other's ass really made me hard. Debbie saw that and mounted me,her pussy making the squishy sound as my cock slides in.
We just kept fucking together again and again as long as I was able. Even though her pussy was wet she was able to grip my cock hard as I went in and out. We carried K upstairs to sleep and covered her up. I slept with Debbie that night. She liked that very much and cuddled very closely next to me. She wants to do this again with me real soon. I get nervous when women say things like that....

No comments: