Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Key West

Adult Blog Hub
What I like about Key West is the more grown up attitude, not the young kids drunk all the time. Don't get me wrong, the sex is just as great you just have to find it better. Women like K attract sex like bees to honey.

The drive from Miami was very long and relaxing. The bridge is magnificent and the scenery is gorgeous. It took us about two hours and we checked into a very nice hotel on the beach. Very open and roomy. We showered (together of course ) and went for a walk. We wanted to eat on Duval St where we have been before and like to watch all the kooky people. ( maybe we are the kooky people !) The first stop was the cigar store. I have a client who is a cigar smoker and he will go crazy for Havana cigars. The guy was nice to send it back to our hotel.
The next stop was Ricks. We ate and drank until we were real full. We met another couple who we thought was up to play but it turned out they were just watchers. That's OK with us so we left and went on our way.
As on any vacation we always spend fuck me money, what the hell ; lets have a nice time. I glanced at a dress shop and saw a mannequin dressed in a one piece jump suit. I showed it to K and she was interested. Inside there were two very pretty women. K asked them about the jump suit. Its really not a jump suit, rather a unitard. Being associated with the clothing business I liked the item. It is a Lycra / cotton material and made to be worn without any underwear. There is a piece of lining that is sewn in the full crotch area up the ass to cover everything. The women told me not too many women can wear this since they need a near perfect body.
I laughed and handed K a pastel green and a white unitard to try on. When she came out I was amazed at how nice the material molded around her body. The women gasped looking at K . She knew she looked very sexy in it. The top is bare shoulder and bare back and the pants leg can be folded or worn straight down. K told them she works in a gym so that's why her body is so well toned and formed.
One of the women took K around the store looking at other items. I smiled as I saw her touching K . The other woman stayed with me and we made small talk. I don't know how it started but we started to talk about sex. I told her K is bi-sexual and I am straight. I told her I prefer bi sexual women because I think they are more passionate , enjoy and are more open about sex. She told me her name is Lola and her friend is Carla. I told her we have an open marriage but K enjoys women more than men. Although you would never know that by the way the three guys fucked her at the party in Miami. I saw K pick up some clothes and go in the back with Carla. I told Lola she wont be out for an hour. She laughed and I told her that besides buying those clothes they will have sex.
Lola went to the front of the store and put the out to lunch sign in the window and locked the door. She took me by the hand towards where Carla took K. I could see them both having sex together and of course I got hard. Lola pulled my shorts down and my cock immediately stuck out. Her lips engulfed my cock right to the end. She licked me up and down and sucked on my balls. She started to go faster and I then started to fuck her mouth. She took all my cum in one shot, swallowing everything. She opened her mouth showing me cum still on her tongue. I picked her up and we traded the cum. She liked that I did this since most men wont. We both undressed and she displayed beautiful round breasts. I licked them and sucked her nipples. I was hard again and wanted to fuck her now. I found a pile of clothes and layed her down. She spread her legs showing me a freshly shaved pussy. I entered her and we started to fuck slow then pick up pace until I came inside her.
I didn't know Carla and K where watching us and they clapped when we finished. Carla came over to me and told me its time to switch partners. K bent down and licked Lola's pussy clean, sharing the sex. Carla bent over dogie style as I fucked her fast and hard.
After we finished Lola brought out wine glasses and we sat around drinking naked. K was next to me and massaging my cock. We kissed and had sex in front of Lola and Carla. It was a nice start to Key West .
K bought several unitards and sent some to Jasmine and Debbie. She walked out of the store wearing the pastel green unitard, very sexy.

Our next stop was Teasers, a strip club. I could tell K was very sexed up. Just by the way she held my arm as we walked. I thought of an idea to give her a private lap dance from one of the strippers. The greeters are beautiful and smiled at us, giving us a nice table. I saw the girls looking at K. She could be a dancer herself, except she doesn't have the surgical watermelon breasts. I went over to the bartender and asked how do I get a lap dance for my wife, privately. He told me no problem and would arrange it. We waited, but the girls seemed a bit stand offish. I think they didn't like the competition. We soon left and said our good bye. Maybe it was just a bad night.

It was now pretty late and we were tired. We stopped back at the store to say good night to Lola and Carla. We gave them our hotel and room number and invited them to visit any time. We told them we are leaving Tuesday night because we want to beat the holiday traffic. We stopped at Rick's one more time before heading back.

We got back pretty tired already and needed some sleep. The hotel clerk handed us a bottle of wine. On it was a card from Carla and Lola thanking us for the nice time. The night was warm and we loved the ocean breeze against our naked bodies as we sat on our balcony drinking the wine. K straddled herself on my lap and my cock quickly went hard inside her. We fucked for a few minutes and she collapsed against me. I held her, my cock still in her , her head on my shoulder. The wine finally had its effect on her. She was dead out to the world. I carried her to bed and I went back out to finish the bottle of wine. It was now about 4:00 am and I could see the boats bobbing up and down in the water.

I heard a soft knock on our door. I was still naked and didn't bother to cover myself when I answered. It was Lola by herself, Carla needed to go home. I invited her in and I told her K was dead to the world. She wanted to take a shower and I joined her. I love shower sex and I massaged and lathered her entire body. I even soaped her pussy and asshole since I knew I wanted to visit them. Our shower could have fit three people because it didn't have a tub and there was nice room to move around. Her nipples became very hard as I licked and sucked her breasts. There was a bathroom stool which I brought in with us and I put her foot on it. I bent down and licked her pussy and asshole and in between. She moaned and moaned until she asked me to fuck her. Turning around she leaned forward, spreading her legs apart. I entered her wet pussy and felt her grip my cock as I began to fuck her. I started slow and then went faster until she told she is cumming. We both came together and I stayed inside her a little while. I played with her nipples, twisting them and then I kissed her all over her neck and back. Then I pulled out and we kissed again.
It was now starting to get light a little and I have been up the whole night. We sat outside naked on the balcony together. Lola was on my lap and started to play with my cock getting me hard again. She remarked that she rarely sees a man who can recharge so fast.
We were tired so we climbed into bed with K who was sound asleep. Lola climbed on top of me and we fucked once more before we went to sleep.
I am a very sound sleeper and I hear or feel nothing. But when I woke up both girls were not there. I looked at the clock and it was 1:00. K left me a note telling me she went out with Lola and will be back in the afternoon. I took a shower and went downstairs to eat. I saw them both come through the door carrying bags and laughing. I waved to them and we ate together. K told me that Lola told her all about last night. She likes sex with both of us and would like it together. I think she said it too loud because the couple next to us turned around and just glared at us.
We went upstairs and I wanted to go swimming in their pool. K wore her nothing string bikini and Lola wore the other one K had. I could have fucked them both right there but I controlled myself. I knew I would get my chance later. There was nothing left to the imagination when the girls came out of the pool. Everyone just looked at them, both men and women. We stayed a little while then went upstairs.
I just watched at first as they both had sex together. The passion they both have was so erotic, making my head explode. They invited me to join them and of course I jumped right in. They took turns licking my cock and balls and my asshole. I was ready to explode with Lola holding my hard cock pointing it at K's mouth. A few strokes and that was it, shooting my cum all over K. Lola licked the entire mess off of K. In a few minutes I was hard again and Lola was bent over K. I positioned myself behind her and pushed my cock inside her. She jumped as I pushed in and out until I came in her. Pulling out, I saw the gobs of cum dripping down her legs.

I went outside on the balcony as I watched the both of them continue. I was about done for the day. I wanted to taste K's sweaty sexed body later and told her not to shower. She knew that meant lots of oral between us. Lola dressed and left. We thanked her for a nice time and we invited her up to our place if she ever gets that way. She thanked us and left. The rest of the day was for us. Not sex, slow and passionate love between us not to be shared with anyone else. Tomorrow we needed to leave for home.

No comments: