Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday A Day Of Rest ? Not

Did you ever get those days when you did nothing around the house? Well today was not one of them. I needed to rake the leaves, the place is a mess. The girls went out shopping of course leaving me alone. I was able to finish the job in two hours. I bought a gas leaf blower and it did a great job. I only had to rake a little bit.

After I finished I needed a shower pretty badly. But I wanted a beer first, Corona is a favorite because it gives an extra kick. I am walking around the house naked because whats the use changing and then changing again. No one is home, and if someone was home its not like we never do this. I keep thinking in my mind of Jody and Jasmine going upstairs naked, their hands rubbing each others ass.

The door opens and Jasmine pops in by herself. She was finished shopping and wanted to come home and fuck me. K and the rest went to the outlets so they passed by the house and left her off. I think the smell of a woman after she has come from the outside is delightful. Jasmine undressed in front of me and climbed on my lap. She asked me to make love to her, not just fuck her. We went upstairs to my bed and began to make love. I know we are heading down the wrong road but if you ever had sex with this beautiful 25 year old brown woman, no one could blame me.

We took our time and kissed each other. Then I told her to lay on her back and I proceeded to kiss and lick her body. When I reached her pussy she was on fire, moaning for me to tongue fuck her. A horny woman becomes very passionate and will beg you to fuck her. That's exactly what happened. We fucked slowly and went faster until we came together. I stayed inside her ,kissing and sucking her breasts and nipples.I felt her pelvis start again and she wanted to fuck once more.

I pulled out and put my fingers in her pussy scooping all the sex out. I spread it all over her breasts and then on her lips. We went 69 and shared each other again. I was ready to fuck her and she got up on all fours. I pounded her pussy until I exploded inside once again.

We laid side by side afterwards. She told me that K wants me to take turns sleeping with each one of them a different night. Jasmine is looking forward to this, she told me its like being married to me.

I reached into the nightstand for the k-y jelly. Jasmine turned over again got up on all fours. She pointed her ass upwards as my fingers coated in the jelly went in her ass. I took my time because I wanted her to be able to accept my cock without being hurt. I wiped the extra all over her ass and rubbed it in, her brown ass shining. Jasmine told me to fuck her asshole. Calling me lover. I speared my cock deep inside her and went in very easy. I fucked her asshole fast and hard. She kept moaning and moaning telling to fuck her more and cum in her. I slapped her ass as I fucked her asshole and finally got to the point of no return. I felt my cum keep coming and coming without a stop. I pulled out and the cum started to leak out. I grabbed a cup and caught it all. Then I told her to drink it. I was shocked that she obeyed me and didn't hesitate to do this. She told me what ever my lover wants I will do.

We took a shower and played with each other. I cleaned her pussy and asshole and she finger fucked me. I held her against me, both of us soaped up; she felt wonderful. I am happy she came back to fuck me.

No comments: