Monday, November 16, 2009

Florida -2

Adult Blog Hub

Sunday morning I left K sleeping and went on the balcony to drink coffee. I like the warm air on my body, it feels good. I don't bother to dress and I sit naked watching the early risers swim in the hotel pool. Even though I was quite K still got up and joined me.

We heard a faint knock on the door and K went to answer it. One of the waitresses from the restaurant came. It was the smaller girl, her name is Carlita. It was obvious why she came and K put the do not disturb sign on the door knob. Carlita undressed and I was surprised at the size of her breasts for such a small girl. They went to our bed and I was watching, my cock very hard and sticking out straight. I saw Carlita kept looking at my cock, K saw it too and I was invited to join them.

All I really wanted to do was to fuck this girl. She was skinny, about 5 ' and huge tits. K already had her well lubricated and she told me to stick my cock in her. I did that and started to pound her faster and faster until I came inside her. Carlita was no novice because her pussy gripped my cock squeezing every last drop out of me.

I pulled out and K drank every bit of cum from Carlita's pussy, a nice sight to see. Then K spit the cum into Carlita's mouth, trading it back and forth between them until they both swallowed the rest.

Carlita promised to show us a different side of Miami that we would really like. She got dressed and left, K and I went 69 and I tongue fucked her pussy and asshole. Then she climbed on top of me and we fucked like crazy.

No comments: