Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Adult Blog Hub
I always have the same questions. Why do women buy more clothes when they haven't worn the ones they bought already? Why do when need 5 pairs of black shoes? K and the girls came back loaded. I think Jasmine is the smartest, she only buys what she needs. Maybe she is a product of her upbringing, always dirt poor. Today she is doing very well with us and she is happy, no wonder she loves to fuck so much, and good at it too I may add.

I was treated (I think the correct word is endured) to a fashion show to what everyone bought. I pretended to be interested . But I really wanted to fuck them , not look at their clothes. All three of them undressed in front of me as they changed from outfit to outfit. K has the best body from all of them. Next comes Jasmine who is all legs and tits. Jody is young, I like the belly fat. Debbie is pure muscle. Probably from all the years as a dancer.

I helped K carry all the clothes upstairs. She was naked and we kissed. I layed her down on the bed and licked her pussy while sticking my fingers in her. I was determined to make her cum and scream. She spread her legs wider as I licked her. Finally she came in my mouth letting her juices flow. I wanted to fuck her but she asked me to wait to catch her breath. I sucked her nipples and she turned over getting on all fours. I fucked her deep from behind and came very hard inside her. We both liked it and I stayed in her for a while.

We got dressed and went downstairs.K had that freshly fucked face on her and I looked very satisfied.

No comments: