Monday, November 16, 2009

Florida

Adult Blog Hub

We arrived in Miami late Friday . We still had time to grab some beach action. I love K's suit, her top barely holds her tits and the bottom is just a patch big enough to cover her pussy. Even though it was late we went into the warm water. She massaged my cock in the water and I let go with my cum floating away. I fingered her pussy which she liked. I know some people saw us but who cares.
K went into the hotel without a robe and everyone just starred at her, who wouldn't. We took a shower and fucked our brains out. Then we went touring and found a Cuban restaurant. The food was great and the waitresses were very pretty. K asked me which one would I choose and I told her the dark Cuban girl with the big tits. She liked her too but rather would like the little one instead. I laughed because we should have them both. After our meal we went out walking on the beach. We were like new lovers again but we still wanted to play. We found an arcade with games and played them all. We went for drinks and came back about 2:00am.
Saturday morning we slept in late, too late because we were fucking in bed when the maid service came in. Two young Spanish girls who didn't blink or get embarrassed. I guess its not the first time they saw this. We were tempted to ask them to join us but thought better of it.
K speaks Spanish pretty good and talked with them the whole time even though she was naked. They kept looking at my cock which was still hard. We took a shower together, letting them finish, then we got dressed.
Before we were off to the beach again we saw a couple across from us having sex on their balcony. I watched because she was black and he was white. K knows I like the darker women. We then went to the beach and ate at a grease joint.
Instead of sitting by ourselves at the beach we wanted to be nearer to other people. I like Miami because women are not shy about taking off their tops. Of course the excuse is because they want to get an even tan but we all know women want to show off their bodies. K is no exception and in fact is a leader of that cause. The one thing I do like is rubbing the sun tan lotion all over her. I take my time and I do her breasts as well.
After about an hour minding our own business a couple sits next to us and strikes up a conversation. They probably would be considered a beautiful couple. K is face down but gets up, doesn't cover her tits and we begin to talk. I see them both looking at K and I see K spread her legs, what cock tease she is. My cock gets hard and the girl sees it. They are staying at the hotel next to ours and they invite us for drinks. K told them she will let them know because we already had other plans. After they left K told me we should never accept right away. Who am I to argue, but I would love to fuck that girl.
We went back up to our room, again K went in without a robe. This time they told K she must wear a robe in the main part of the hotel.
In the elevator she took off her bathing suit and left her robe open. K was very horny and we fucked for a long time. I told her about the the couple across the way and she thought it was a great idea. We fucked on the balcony, in broad day light, who cares we are on vacation.
We went back to the Cuban restaurant, the same two waitresses were there and they took turns waiting on us. K gave them our hotel and room number.

No comments: